AN ACCIDENT REPORT Prepared By : MUHAMMAD KHAIRUL HARISIN BIN CHE KHALID Prepared For : PN.ARDANIA BT AYUB Date : 29/4/2019 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Definition of accident - an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury. - an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause. 1.2 Types of accident - Minor accident 1.3 Location - The accident happen at office 1.4 Description Of Accident - This accident because of negligence - the incident was ...
Today is the 31th August 2018,at IKMKL was organise a independence day.I as a student in IKMKL I hearing the welcome.Me and my friend has a performance.Me and my friend got pentomin performance.You can check the video on IKMKL FB. 4th place
The Dean Award was held last month ie in April.IKMKL held a dean's award program for outstanding students and got a high pointers.I got the 3.93 pointer on semester 1
Comments
Post a Comment